We are family-oriented immigration lawyers focused on helping people who want to build a fulfilling life in the United States.
Jennifer is an experienced litigation attorney who previously worked in the non-profit and government sectors defending clients in criminal and juvenile proceedings for the Cuyahoga County Public Defender Office, advocating for families in special education and civil rights complaints at the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, and implementing legal strategy for the ACLU of Ohio. She also taught a course in Juvenile Justice for Baldwin Wallace University. Before joining Rodriguez Bell and DiFranco she worked as a senior litigator at an immigration firm in Cleveland assisting clients in seeking legal status in the U.S. through applications to USCIS, representing clients in domestic relations and criminal courts, and defending against removal proceedings before the federal immigration court.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2000
- Honors: cum laude
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, California
- Ohio, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2013
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Ohio Chapter
- Yoga Alliance, Certified Yoga Instructor