Immigration Law With A Personal Touch
Immigration has been a driving force behind America’s emergence as a world leader since the country’s inception. At Rodriguez Bell & DiFranco Law Office, LLC, we firmly believe that immigration continues to play a significant role in building a stronger America. We assist individuals in Columbus and surrounding suburbs, as well as in greater Cleveland, with a broad range of immigration matters.
We bring a personal approach and a caring attitude to our work with clients from all walks of life. Whether you are dealing with a family-based immigration matter or your need is connected to your work, we have a thorough understanding of the constantly evolving immigration laws. We represent clients in matters before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), immigration courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Administrative Appeals Office, federal district courts and the United States Court of Appeals.
We Match Our Service To Suit Your Needs
Our lawyers provide personalized attention to every client. We are accessible and responsive through the resolution of each case. We can assist you with a wide range of immigration needs, including:
- Becoming a citizen — Depending upon your situation, the naturalization process can be complex and top heavy with paperwork. We will work to prevent delays and denials.
- Visa applications — We assist individuals in filing for all types of immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, including family-based, work-based, students, religious workers, investors, medical visas and more.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals — We help families navigate the DACA process that allows qualified applicants to receive a two-year temporary legal status that can be renewed.
- Deportation — We respond quickly and work to protect your right to remain in the U.S.
- Temporary protected status — Individuals may be able to remain in the U.S. temporarily if TPS status pertains to their country.
- Religious work visas — R-1 visas may be available to ministers and others who perform a religious vocation or occupation.
- Criminal issues as they apply to immigration — A criminal conviction could lead to deportation. It is critical to work with an attorney who understands deportation laws as they apply to criminal convictions.
- Asylum — We assist individuals who face safety issues if they are forced to return to their country of origin.
Our firm also helps individuals who want to appeal their immigration status or who require other status adjustment aid.
Time Is Of Essence ♦ Meet With Our Knowledgeable Attorneys As Soon As Possible
It is important to address immigration matters in a timely fashion. Call 800-709-0243 or email us to schedule an appointment. We have offices located in Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio, for your convenience.